Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Another Year

I had a lovely weekend enjoying another birthday. Never ceases to amaze me just how blessed I am with my family, both human and 4-legged! 

We started celebrating on Friday. W and I did a barn visit in the afternoon so I could get some grooming, treats, and cuddles with Quest. She indulged me with a sweet horse hug that left me grinning from ear to ear <3 

Saturday was supposed to be a "just the two of us" day but unfortunately my parents had a conflict last minute and were unable to watch C as originally planned. It was no matter though, and our little family did a road trip up to CT to check out a gorgeous park called Grace Farms (very aptly named if you ask me). The location was formerly a horse farm and the current owners kept the original turnout fields and barn building layout. The weather was perfect and we enjoyed wandering the grounds and getting family photos. 

And finally, Sunday night was spent together with a special family dinner with grandmother (who turned 98 a couple months ago). It was a really wonderful time. 

2 comments: