Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Reunion

I stopped by to visit Aurora this past weekend. It's been a month since we last saw each other and to be honest, I wasn't sure how she'd react. When I arrived, she was standing on the opposite end of the pasture grazing with Gigi (who is also an OTT Standardbred mare!) across the fence. I called to her from the gate. For a moment I thought she decided to ignore me, then suddenly she lifted her head and BEE LINED across the field to where I was.

I miss her so much. Not sure if its coincidence or not, but her owner just listed up her for adoption/sale this past weekend too. I hope she lands somewhere safe, happy, and loved.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are so lucky to have so many friends who ride! How fun! Love the pics of you and Aurora. Hope she finds a great new home.

    ReplyDelete