Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Birthday Mare

Quest turned 20 years old a couple weeks ago! I have her papers and it has been always been pretty neat to know/have an exact date. I did a celebratory post on FB the day of, and it was so hard picking out just a few photos that exemplified our decade-long journey together.  

Quest was a long-shot, life-long dream come true. I still can't believe how incredibly lucky I was finding her where and when I did. As a first-time horse owner who was constantly learning things as I went, Quest was imperfectly perfect for me - always forgiving, patient, and game for any crazy thing that I set in front of us. 



I hope to do many more things with her, but of course only time will tell what the path ahead looks like. Whatever may come, it'll certainly be an adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment