Friday, December 23, 2016

Blog Hop: 2016 Equestrian Blogger Gift Exchange

This was my first time participating in the annual Equestrian Blogger Gift Exchange hosted by Tracy from Fly on Over. I saw how much fun everyone had last year and knew I had to be a part of it next round! I really enjoyed shopping for my Secret Santa blogger recipient...I'm glad we were given a budget to stick with because being let loose in a tack store to shop for someone else was a very dangerous thing haha

But let's be honest, getting gifts is just as much fun as giving them! My Secret Santa for this year was Heather from Graduated Equestrian. I had just gotten back from a long trail ride at the barn and seeing a package waiting for me on the front doorstep was the perfect way to end the day.

The initial unboxing revealed lots of goodies already- A handful of candy canes (all of them were broken unfortunately but that will matter little to the mareface lol) and a custom purple sticker/decal that will proudly adorn either my laptop or sketchbook.

Opening the wrapped gifts revealed a container of Stud Muffins- Quest has never had them before so these will certainly be a special treat for her!

And a Manna insulated water bottle! The colors match perfectly with our endurance gear and can be used on the trail and at rides. Thank you so much Heather for the amazing and thoughtful gifts, Quest and I are quite spoiled <3 And thanks to Tracy for organizing and faithfully hosting this exchange year after year.

Have a safe and happy holidays everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Omg that card is awesome haha!! I love the water bottle too!! For some reason I feel like I can never have enough water bottles at the barn!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to include a picture of all the snowflake sequins that dumped out when I opened it lol And same! I'm going to really appreciate having the water bottle during the summer months

      Delete
  2. Darn! Good thing broken candy canes taste the same. It was so fun putting this together for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should mention in case you hadn't figured it out, the decal was made from a picture of Quest, so it's also your horse on the bottle. 😊

      Delete
    2. Ahh I thought it looked familiar, it was such a brilliant idea! I got supplies to make decals a couple years ago, you've inspired me to get my butt moving on those again haha Thank you again for the great gift <3

      Delete
  3. It was very thoughtful! Hope you had a wonderful holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that water bottle!!

    ReplyDelete